The Liberty Parks & Rec Youth Martial Arts programs are designed to offer physical and mental conditioning to improve self-confidence, character development, discipline and overall fitness. Through partnerships with ActivStars Karate and FastKick Martial Arts, Liberty Parks & Rec offers programs in both Karate and Tae Kwon Do.
FastKick Martial Arts and Sport Taekwondo
At FastKick Martial Arts, we are proud of who we are and believe in what we teach. We believe in teaching our students the importance of setting goals. We help them learn about taking action to achieve those goals. And we realize that through this process, one by one we are changing lives!
To learn more and register, please select the program "SESSION" you are interested in and you will be directed to the registration page for more details.
PreKick Lil' Lions
- Ages: 3-5 years old
- This class will focus on our PreKick Lions Curriculum along with taekwondo and agility skills. We primarily concentrate on focus, listening, balance, and coordination skills and drills in a fun and exciting format with this age group.
KinderKick Lil' Lions
- Ages: 5-6 years old
- This class will focus on our KinderKick Lions curriculum along with taekwondo and agility skills. Our main goal and focus is fundamental taekwondo, agility skills, and preparation for the transition into our 7 and over taekwondo program.
- Ages: 7 years and older
- FastKick Martial Arts and Sport taekwondo offers classes that focus on more than just kicking and punching. Each class teaches the core of taekwondo with courtesy, integrity, self-control and indomitable spirit.
ACTIVSTARS has developed one of the most exciting and comprehensive martial arts systems, specialized for teaching children and teens. ACTIVSTARS has incorporated the most effective defense techniques from many martial art systems with a comprehensive safety awareness and anti-bullying lessons to present an unparalleled curriculum for our students.
- Ages: 4-15 years old
- Date: June 4-August 13, 2019
- Day(s) of the week: Tuesdays
- Time: White Belts (new students) 6-6:45 p.m. | Yellow Belts & above 6:45-7:45 p.m.