October 21-31, 2022
- Find our 12 spooky ghosts hiding along the Cates Creek/Jefferson Park trail.
- The best place to park is on Missouri Ct. behind the Dr. Spotless Car Wash next to the playground and gaga ball pit. (view activity sheet for more info)
- The trail is .4 miles one way so a down and back will be a .8 mile walk.
- Each ghost will be holding a letter. Find all of the letters to unscramble the answer to our ghosts' favorite joke.
- Bring your completed activity sheet to the Liberty Community Center for a Halloween treat.
Prizes available for the first 700 children who complete the activity and return it to the Liberty Community Center. Limit one prize per child. There must be someone present for each activity sheet submitted. Completed activity sheets will be accepted through Nov. 4, or until all the prizes are gone.