Hot Tub and Sauna Rules
- Maximum weight capacity is 225 pounds.
- AquaClimb® should only be used by skilled swimmers.
- The minimum age for AquaClimb® is 5 years.
- No personal flotation devices may be worn when using the AquaClimb®.
- Only one climber at a time may use the wall.
- No diving; feet first entry only.
- Swimmers must exit from side of pool when done.
- Only one swimmer at a time in the “drop zone.”
- Never climb above the top climbing panel. The clear panel at the top is NOT a climbing panel.
- Never climb around the sides of the AquaClimb® either onto the pool deck or from the pool deck onto the AquaClimb®.
- Always begin climbing from within the water.
- Climb only when drop zone is clear of swimmers and obstructions.
- Additional rules and stipulations may be enforced at any time for safety
--Any New Rules may be Enforced to Ensure Your Safety--Thank You for Your Cooperation!--