Liberty Silver Center
Socialize and Stay Engaged
Located at the Liberty Community Center, the Liberty Silver Center is a place where older adults (60+) come to socialize, participate in activities, special events and enjoy a hot nutritious meal. The Silver Center is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. -2 p.m.
What We Offer
With a wide variety of activities, the Silver Center is designed to meet a variety of needs and social interests and offers plenty of opportunities to exercise your mind and body!
Monthly Menu and Activities Calendar and Quarterly Activity Guide
- September 2022 Activities & Menu
- October 2022 Activities & Menu
- July - Sept. 2022 Activity Guide
- Oct. - Dec. 2022 Activity Guide
- The center offers a wide range of activities, including card playing, Bingo, board games, special scheduled outings and monthly birthday celebrations.
- Wellness Wednesday health workshops, Bible Study and Grief Support are scheduled on a regular basis.
- Exercise and aquatic classes taught by certified instructors are available each day.
- Day Trips are also a fun was to experience the Liberty and Kansas City area with your friends. 2022 Day Trips »
- A hot meal, prepared by a local caterer is available to center participants for lunch starting at 11:30 a.m.
- Advance reservations are required by noon the day prior to your arrival and can be made by calling 816.439.4368.
- A donation of $2 is accepted
Need A Ride?
Call the Liberty Access Bus at 816.439.4397 to schedule a ride. Transportation for adults 60 and older is provided within the city limits of Liberty free of charge. Physically challenged individuals (ages 18-59 with current Social Security Disability Award) who do not have access to their own transportation may also utilize Liberty Access for a nominal fee.
Check out the following communication channels to stay informed on all things related to the Silver Center:
The front areas of both the men's and women's locker rooms at the Liberty Community Center will be open for CHANGING ONLY starting Monday, Sept. 19. No showers or restrooms but the companion care locker room will be available. Check out all the details....
Join LPR's Health & Wellness Division as we celebrate National Yoga Month! Yoga can provide your body many health benefits such as improved flexibility, balance, strength, and relaxation. Join us for one free class and see what yoga can do for you!
Head to the Liberty Community Center to try a FREE yoga class during September. Find the yoga class times »