Walk with Ease is a fitness program shown to relieve pain and improve your health. This evidence based program is brought to you by the experts you trust at the Arthritis Foundation. Walk with Ease provides techniques to build up and maintain a successful walking program.
This 6 week program will meet for one hour 3 times a week for an educational discussion followed by an outdoor walk in downtown Liberty. Walks will increase in length each week. If you can be on your feet for 10 minutes without increased pain you can have success with Walk with Ease.
- Session Date:
- Day(s) & Time: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8-9 a.m.
- Location: Second Baptist Church Map»
- Fee: LCC Member: $38 | Non-Member: $42
- Registration Deadline: July 3
- Program Presenter: This program is presented by Lily Pilsl. Lily is trained from the Arthritis Foundation as a facilitator for Walk with Ease. Through this program you will gain both practical knowledge and skills needed develop and maintain healthy walking habits