What about other types of signs?

A home based business (when permitted by the city) may display a wall sign on the home that does not exceed one square foot in area. No other signs for advertising a business or product are permitted on or off-site. For Rent or For Sale signs are permitted but must be displayed on private property. Incorrectly placed signs are subject to removal. For questions call 816.439.4543.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I find information on codes related to nuisance issues?
2. What is considered outside storage?
3. May I store my blue trash bins outside?
4. Where can I park additional vehicles if I need more parking space?
5. Is a permit required to add another driveway?
6. What are the rules for parking on private property or car repairs?
7. Who should I contact about abandoned cars or personal property parked on the city street?
8. Where can I park an RV on my property?
9. What is the height restriction on grass and weeds?
10. Do I need a permit to have a garage sale? Where can I display my signs?
11. What about other types of signs?
12. Why is that abandoned house allowed to sit vacant and deteriorate?