How do I apply for a Temporary Use Permit?

Please fill out our Temporary Use Permit Application in its entirety and return it to the Planning and Development Department on the 3rd floor of City Hall at 101 E. Kansas. If you have questions about whether or not your specific event would qualify for a permit, please call 816.439.4537 or email

Temporary Use Permit Application

Show All Answers

1. How do I find the zoning for my property?
2. Do I have to get a permit to work on my house?
3. Can I construct a detached storage building or garage?
4. Can I conduct a business in my home?
5. Does the City require a building permit for a fence?
6. Can I place a temporary sign on my property?
7. How do I apply for a Temporary Use Permit?
8. How do I get permission to have a Block Party in my neighborhood?
9. I live in a residential neighborhood. Can I have chickens in my backyard?