There are a number of ways to pay your city utility bill.
Sign up to pay your bill online»
- Online: Visit https://libertymissouri.watersmart.com/ and set up an account to access, manage and pay your bill online.
- By Phone – Using a Credit/Debit Card or E-Check
- You can call (855) 495-0704 (24 hours a day; 7 days a week; 365 days a year)
- Mail in Your Payment: Please attach your stub and write your account number in the memo section of your check. The mailing address is City of Liberty, P.O. Box 801737, Kansas City, MO 64180-1737
- Pay in Person
- At the cashier’s window inside City Hall, 101 E Kansas St.
- Drop Boxes
- In the drop box located across from the Liberty Police Department on Missouri St. The night drop is collected at 8 a.m. on weekdays.
- In the drop box located at the Liberty Community Center at 1600 S. Withers Rd. **Drop box payments are not posted until the next business day.**