Are there backflow requirements in the City?

All backflow devices for commercial and residential irrigation and/or domestic use are required to be tested annually by June 1 with a DNR backflow form submitted to the City of Liberty Utilities Department by fax at 816.439.4513 or by email. This is a State and City code requirement, and failure to comply will result in the disconnection of the water service to protect the potable water system from cross contamination. Any questions regarding backflow requirements please contact our Utilities Department at 816.439.4762 or by email.

Show All Answers

1. Do contractors need a license to apply for permits?
2. When does the city require a building permit or inspection?
3. How do I obtain a building permit?
4. How are the permit fees calculated?
5. When should I request an inspection?
6. How do I request a building inspection?
7. How do I acquire a temporary occupancy permit?
8. Can I construct a detached storage building or garage?
9. Does the city require a building permit for fences?
10. Do I need a permit for a pool?
11. Is a permit required to install a lawn irrigation system?
12. Are there backflow requirements in the City?
13. What are the requirements to rent a property?
14. Are building permits required for private decks?