How do I report a street light outage?

The City of Liberty contracts with evergy for the installation and maintenance of its street lights. All street lights that are malfunctioning should be reported to evergy for repair. To contact evergy, please call 816-513-9595 and report the address, location or pole number of the inoperable street light. You may also submit your report online.   

Show All Answers

1. How can I learn about City news and events?
2. How do I report a street light outage?
3. Where do I go to vote?
4. How do I register for recreational activities?
5. Are there any jobs available at the City of Liberty?
6. What are the hours of operations for City Hall?