Can I request a change in street parking regulations?

To request a change in public parking, such as "no parking" or restricted parking signage, a Parking Regulation Petition must be completed and returned to the office of the City Engineer. The petition must be completed and signatures obtained by 75% of the residents in the adjacent area of the request. For a better description of the area required for a petition request, you may contact the City engineer’s office for a map of the required signatures before submitting the petition to the city. If you have questions about parking or regulations or the petition process, please contact Engineering at 816-439-4503.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the latest version of the City of Liberty design criteria and technical specifications?
2. How do I obtain a public improvement permit?
3. When do I need to obtain a right-of-way permit?
4. What is the fee and process for obtaining a right-of-way permit?
5. What if I need to cut into the street for a utility repair?
6. Can I install irrigation sprinkler heads in the public right of way?
7. How do I locate utility lines on my property?
8. Can I build in a floodplain?
9. Why do I need flood insurance?
10. Can I request a change in street parking regulations?