Unleash your potential with the Liberty Parks & Rec Basic Conditioning Clinic! This clinic is designed to be fun and engaging for your child and encourages sportsmanship and friendly competition while also adhering closely to current social distancing protocols. The program is a great opportunity for young athletes to get moving again and learn fundamental movement patterns that are applicable to virtually every sport.
- June 8-June 17, 2020
- Monday and Wednesday
- 10-11 a.m. (Ages 6-8)
- 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (Ages 9-10)
- 4-5 p.m. (Ages 11-13)
- 5:15-6:15 p.m. (Ages 14-16)
- Registration Deadline is June 6, 2020
- Capitol Federal® Sports Complex of Liberty - Soccer Fields
- Program Includes 4-1 hour general conditioning and agility training sessions
- Liberty Community Center Member-$60 | Non-Member-$66
- Program Coach: This program is presented by Eric Nehlsen. Eric is a former collegiate athlete with a degree in Exercise Science and is a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Eric has coached athletes at all levels of competition, most recently as a Track and Field Coach at the University of Central Missouri and a Strength and Conditioning Intern at Yale University where he worked directly with their Football and Lacrosse programs.
For more information please contact Victoria Jackson at 816.439.4376 or email»