The City of Liberty is committed to achieving the highest quality of development, infrastructure and quality of life for our citizens. These goals are met, in part, through the enhancement and expansion of the local economy. Oftentimes this takes partnerships with business and residents.
The City of Liberty's Economic Development Policy is centered around these fundamental goals:
- Create quality jobs within the community.
- Encourage private investment in the community.
- Promote a positive business climate.
- Foster community partnerships.
- Enhance the quality of life for our residents and business community.
Our workforce is strong and educated and our neighborhoods have a combination of being desirable and affordable. We are just 15 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from Kansas City International Airport. The Liberty Public School District is know for the academic, athletic and technological achievements of its students and has been nationally recognized for its programs and the advancement of its students into the work environment.