City of Liberty Utility customers can use the online utility management and payment portal to pay their bills, better understand their water consumption, sign up for leak alerts and more!
Ways to Pay Your Utility Bill
- Through the customer portal, where you can also:
- View your daily water use
- Sign up for alerts
- See your current bill and bill history
- Pay bills online or schedule automatic payments
- Don’t have an online account yet? Register today»
- You’ll need:
- Your account number, which can be found in the upper right hand corner of your bill
- Zip Code
- Pay Online without an online account (Click on “Pay my bill”)
- By Phone – Using a Credit/Debit Card or E-Check
- You can call 855.495.0704 (24 hours a day; 7 days a week; 365 days a year)
- Mail in Your Payment: Please attach your stub and write your account number in the memo section of your check. The mailing address is City of Liberty, P.O. Box 801737, Kansas City, MO 64180-1737
- Pay in Person
- At the cashier’s window inside City Hall, 101 E Kansas St.
- Drop Boxes
- In the drop box located across from the Liberty Police Department on Missouri St. The night drop is collected at 8 a.m. on weekdays.
- In the drop box located at the Liberty Community Center at 1600 S. Withers Rd. **Drop box payments are not posted until the next business day.**
Utility Bill Newsletter
A monthly newsletter featuring events, programs and services is included in the utility bill mailing each month. If you have chosen paperless billing, a link to the newsletter is included on each monthly statement. You can also find the newsletter online here »