How do I report a street light outage?
The City of Liberty contracts with KCP&L for the installation and maintenance of its street lights.

If there is a streetlight that is out, please contact KCP&L at 1-888-LIGHT-KC (544.4852). Please be prepared to provide a house number that is adjacent to the street light or a location description of the problematic light. The pole number posted on the light may also assist in the location of the light.

You can also contact the City of Liberty Streets and Storm Sewer Maintenance Division at 816-439-4514 with a location of the light. That information will be forwarded on to KCP&L who will make the repair.

Show All Answers

1. How can I learn about City news and events?
2. How do I report a street light outage?
3. Where do I go to vote?
4. How do I register for recreational activities?
5. Are there any jobs available at the City of Liberty?
6. What are the hours of operations for City Hall?