Construction of the Liberty Activity Center
- Minimum of 8 courts for basketball, volleyball, pickleball and other indoor court sports with leagues coordinated by Liberty Parks & Rec. Provides the space to host competitive basketball and volleyball tournaments
- An additional court dedicated for open play
- A fitness center and cardio studio for more and enhanced programs and classes
- An indoor walking track
- Meeting rooms to host wellness programming and event rentals
- Indoor multi-use turf field that can be utilized for youth camps, batting cages, speed and agility training, team practices (eg. soccer, flag football, baseball / softball)
Upgrades to the Liberty Community Center
- Additions to outdoor aquatics that could include slides, lazy river and / or sprayground
- Conversion of the current basketball court to a two story spaces that will allow for additional space for strength, cardio and dedicated studio space.
- Upgrades to the men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Upgrades to the Silver Center / meeting rooms, including
- modern audio visual, including updated and expanded hearing loop, computer connections, etc.
- more dedicated time for the Silver Center, including more programs and classes for seniors