Pay Your Utility Bill
New Utility Customer Portal is Here!
The City of Liberty has a new user-friendly online utility management and payment portal that not only offers more payment methods but also provides each utilities customer with detailed information about their water consumption.
The new customer portal, powered by WaterSmart, provides customers with detailed information about their water consumption including:
- Near real-time data for water consumption, down to hourly and daily usage
- Usage comparison to previous time periods
- Leak alerts and high water use alerts to take control of your water use and avoid surprises. This can alert customers to a leaky toilet or a larger problem, like a cracked pipe.
- Peak times for water consumption
- Recommendations on how to conserve water to save on your monthly bill
- And more!
Customers also have more options when it comes time to pay the bill through a partnership with InvoiceCloud. Customers will be able to:
- Make a payment online, by phone or by text with credit/debit card or e-check
- Enroll in Autopay to save time and avoid late fees
- Make secure online payments with a single touch with new Apple Pay and Google Pay options
- Make a payment over the phone using a credit/debit card or e-check, please call (855) 495-0704 (24 hours a day; 7 days a week; 365 days a year)
- And more!
To get the most out of the new system, customers are encouraged to create an online account here»
- Your Account Number (located in the upper right hand corner of your bill)
- Your Zip Code
NOTE: The old system will be deactivated on March 31. Customers, especially those with automatic payments already set up, should set up an account in the new system and also delete their payment preferences in the old system to avoid paying twice.
Other ways to pay your Utility Bill
- By Phone – Using a Credit/Debit Card or E-Check
- You can call (855) 495-0704 (24 hours a day; 7 days a week; 365 days a year)
- Mail in Your Payment: Please attach your stub and write your account number in the memo section of your check. The mailing address is City of Liberty, P.O. Box 801737, Kansas City, MO 64180-1737
- Pay in Person
- At the cashier’s window inside City Hall, 101 E Kansas St.
- Drop Boxes
- In the drop box located across from the Liberty Police Department on Missouri St. The night drop is collected at 8 a.m. on weekdays.
- In the drop box located at the Liberty Community Center at 1600 S. Withers Rd. **Drop box payments are not posted until the next business day.**