Youth Soccer Programs
Liberty Parks & Rec (LPR), Sporting Missouri Valley and Sporting KC are excited to bring you recreational leagues, camps, clinics and training for the Fall 2021 season. Sporting KC is offering Sporting Stripes, an introductory program, for ages 2-5, and Sporting Missouri Valley and LPR are offering youth recreational divisions for ages 5-14. Player development is our number one goal and we believe that if you focus on individual development, you will see the results on the field.
Registration deadline is August 1.
Click the tabs for more information about each league.
If you are on a mobile device, please scroll down to view other leagues.
Aug. 16 - Oct. 30, 2021
- Practices start the week of Aug. 16
- Games start the week of Sept. 11
- 8 game schedule on Saturdays
- Boys and girls divisions, U6-U15 (ages 5-14)
- Each player will receive a full kit including jersey, shorts and socks. We provide soccer balls, cones and practice jerseys to coaches. Players are responsible for cleats and shin guard’s.
- Games are played at Capitol Federal® Sports Complex Map»
- Practice times will be offered throughout the week at various locations in Liberty Parks and Liberty School District locations.
- Registration deadline is Aug. 1
- $10 late for if space is available and you register after the deadline
- Teams in this league are coached by volunteers
- Free coaching education & support provided by Sporting MV & Sporting KC
- Free practice curriculum & support provided by Sporting MV
The recreation programs are dependent upon volunteer coaches. Sporting MV and Sporting KC will be providing free coaching education, practice curriculum and support for all coaches. If you would like to help the program by becoming a coach, please email Chris Boyajian or call 704-345-3924.
Sept. 11 - Oct. 16, 2021
- For boys and girls ages 2- 5
- 6 week session
- Saturday mornings at 9 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
(Sessions are 50 min. on Saturdays at Capitol® Federal Sports Complex) Map»
- Ratio is (10:1) Players to coach
- All coaches are trained by Sporting KC youth soccer department
- Argyle Stripes: ages 2-3 (Parent-Child class)
- Sporting Blue Stripes: ages 3-4
- Indigo Stripes: ages 4-5
- Learn More»
If you have any questions or would like to help the program by becoming a coach, please contact Rachel Lammers, Coordinator, Sporting Stripes.
If you need any assistance to participate in a sports program, please check out the Liberty Parks & Rec Foundation Scholarship Programs. These scholarships can make LPR programs and activities more accessible by partially covering the cost of current registration fees for youth who qualify.