Online Police Reporting
Welcome to the Liberty Police Department online citizens police reporting filing system. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Through this system, you can report the following incidents online HERE:
- harassing phone calls
- identity theft
- lost property
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Liberty City limits.
- There are no known suspects.
If your situation meets the above requirements you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look under the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Once you’re completed this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime and the liberty police department will prosecute any false reports created under this system.