Youth Soccer Programs
Liberty Parks & Rec, in partnership with Alliance Futbol Club, is offering multiple divisions of youth soccer leagues in the spring and fall for boys and girls ages 2.5-15. Your kids will benefit physically and mentally and learn the value of teamwork and family support throughout the sessions.
To learn more and register, please select the program "SESSION" you are interested in and you will be directed to more information.
Junior Soccer Programs
- For boys and girls ages 2.5-6.
- Divisions for Itty Bitty U4, Bitty U5 and Juniors U6.
- The Junior programs are coached by trainers from Alliance FC and Liberty Parks & Rec.
- Sessions are on Saturday mornings and last one hour.
- Each session includes 30 minutes of skills training followed by a 30-minute 3 vs. 3 game.
- Spring | Fall
- Parent Coordinator: Each team will need a parent to volunteer as the parent coordinator. This individual will communicate between the office and parents on the team. They also coordinate the snack schedule, pick up t-shirts when they arrive and schedule pictures with the photographer. If a parent does not volunteer as a coordinator, one will be assigned by the program director.
- Games Schedule(Coming Feb. 26)
Recreational Soccer Leagues
- For boys and girls ages 5-14.
- Boys and Girls Divisions for U6-U15.
- Teams in this league are coached by volunteers with training and practice planning provided through Alliance FC.
- 8 weeks of games with different formats for each age division.
- All games are played on Saturday mornings at Fountain Bluff Sports Complex Map»
- Practice times will be offered throughout the week at various locations in City of Liberty parks and Liberty School District locations.
- Spring | Fall
- Volunteer Coaching Information: Our recreation programs are dependent upon volunteer coaches. Alliance FC will be providing training and practice planning for all coaches. If you would like to help the program by becoming a coach, please contact Kye Karim, Alliance FC Coordinator.
- Game Schedule(Coming Mar. 5)
If you need any assistance to participate in a sports program, please check out the Liberty Parks and Recreation Scholarship Program. This program can make programs more accessible by partially covering the cost of current registration fees for youth who qualify.